We have come to the conclusion that Barkley should live in Colorado. He LOVES the snow. It is the funniest and sweetest thing to see him frolic around. Rylie, on the other hand, HATES the snow. But that might be because the 12.5 inches we got completely covers her body when she is on the ground.
I had to stop many times and just take a deep breath and look around. I just cannot believe how pretty everything is when there is snow. I am looking out my window right now as I write this and huge clumps of snow are falling from the tall trees out back, and even that is pretty! The following pics are of our back yard.






Good thing you had a snow day so you could update everyone in the blog world on what is going on. I have been seeing "Yay for Christmas" for wayyyyy to long :). The house looks awesome!
ReplyDelete