We took him to the vet on Thursday for his shots and he weighs 13.9 lbs. They said when we bring him in next time (3 weeks) he will have doubled in size. I am not ready for that! He is so precious now and I don't want him to get bigger!!!
Rylie, Harley, and Barkley are learning to get along. Harley has started playing with Barkley more and Rylie pretty much just ignores him. Barkley just wants to play all the time but Rylie wants no part in it.
Walks around the neighborhood are almost impossible with him. He is really good, but he loves people, and people love him, so all rules go out the door when we see anyone on the street! All the neighborhood kids are out for summer now so they are always out playing in the streets, and Barkley will just take off to greet them. We have to work on that.
Check out the video of him sitting and shaking.
Sooo cute! I want to meet him :)
ReplyDelete