Sunday, November 23, 2014

Henley's 1st Birthday Party

I planned this day for months... well really, since she was born. I have been so excited about her 1st birthday party. I planned for the party to be outside in our back yard, which was quite a risk considering her birthday is in November and it is usually freezing cold and/or snowing. I watched the forecast every day leading up to her party, and the temperature was showing in the mid 60s. I was so excited. Then about 5 days before her party, they (those silly meteorologists) added in 100% chance of rain. WHAT???!!! So we had to rethink our party plans. We decided at the last minute to keep our bounce house rental (which ended up being a GREAT decision since it never even rained until around 7pm); however, we moved the tables and party events to the garage. It wasn't what I had envisioned, but it ended up more perfect than I could have imagined. Happy 1st Birthday, my Angel. I love you more than you'll ever know.

Date: November 22, 2014
Theme: All that glitters is gold, our sweet HENLEY is one year old!
Time: 11am for brunch (with mimosas)






















































No comments:

Post a Comment