| Close up of the bedding. My Aunt did such an amazing job. |
![]() |
| I made the "some things are worth the wait" sign. Her baby book is in the top left corner. |
![]() |
| My Aunt Sharon made all of the bedding, the roman shade, and the changing pad cover. The flowered fabric is Caitlin Wilson Textiles. The coordinating fabrics are from JoAnns and City Craft. |
![]() |
| Dresser and crib are from Costco. I changed out the knobs on her dresser. It also came with a mirror that we can put on when she gets older. |
| Yes, she has a mini fridge in her room. This is a lifesaver since her room is on a different level than the kitchen, and I'm still breastfeeding/pumping. |
| Love the way the collage turned out above her dresser. |
![]() |
| Her bow holder, which needs to be organized, but who has time for that!?! |
| Gotta go... someone is hungry!! |






No comments:
Post a Comment