Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

2013 was a crazy ride. It sadly started with the ending of another miscarriage, but after a procedure that revealed I had a uterine septum, which they fixed, we found out we were pregnant on March 25th. For the first time, all my levels were exactly where they needed to be and doing exactly what they needed to do. Months later we found out it was a girl, and on November 26, 2013, our baby Henley was born. The last month of 2013 has been the best time of our lives. Every time she smiles, or makes a sweet noise, my heart feels up with happiness. She is just so amazing. We had some other exciting times in 2013 as well. Terry and I both got promotions as work, and we went to San Diego over the summer for the first time. I got a new car in February, and Terry and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary in September. The majority of our year was focused around getting Henley's room ready, and getting our lives ready for a baby. 2013 was such an amazing year, and I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store. It's only the 1st and we already have some really exciting plans brewing. More to come on that later.

Happy New Year to all my friends and family! We love you all!

Happy the Aggies won!
What, Mommy??!!
Celebrating New Years at Mindi and Levi's house


First family photo of 2014!

1 comment:

  1. Omg!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Henley sitting up in the Aggie pic. So so so stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete