Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Henley- Week 3

I cannot believe how fast the time is flying by! I love spending all day with you and doing girl things, like shopping! You've already proven to be a great shopper- you sleep the whole time!

Fun things this week:

  • Me and daddy took you shopping for the first time with your stroller. You loved it- and by loved, I mean you slept the whole time!
  • You had your first diaper blowout! I'm sure this is the first of many to come!
  • None of your clothes fit you yet... You are average height, but you are still so tiny! I had to finally buy you some preemie pants. I had some really cute outfits picked out for you to wear to upcoming Christmas outings, but looks like you won't fit in to them!!
  • You are becoming more and more alert! You smile randomly and it makes my day even though I know you probably are just gassy :)
  • At your weight check today, you weighed 7 lbs!!
Bath time!



Our stockings at your great-grandparents house

Your pic with Santa- Santa is fake but I think you are too little to go see real Santa!



Barkley checking on you 
First shopping trip with your stroller!

Aunt Shel reading to you

Your first piece of jewelry from Connie Lou! 

Shopping with me- 70 degrees in December makes for a great trip to the outdoor mall!

Happy birthday to Grandpa!


Happy birthday to Gramma!

No comments:

Post a Comment