Sunday, March 14, 2010

My 2010 Garden

We aren't quite finished, but this year we decided to build an actual frame for our garden instead of just having the wire separator like we had last year. I have mint in a pot because it grows so crazy, so I wanted to put it with the other veggies and we came up with the idea to build a raised frame on one side so I can put my pots on it. So far I have potatoes, onions, corn, strawberries, cilantro, rosemary and mint. I plan to add tomatoes and jalapenos for sure, and probably a couple of other things. The first two pics are the garden, and the last one is just my lilies coming up in our front beds that I was SO excited about. I forgot about them and it made me smile to see them coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment