Saturday, July 18, 2009

I am so behind on blogging! We have had so many things going on I just can't keep up!

I passed my teaching exam so am now looking for a job as a teacher. It is something I have always wanted to do and decided to just go for it. I start my classroom management classes this week so I hope I learn a lot!!!

We finally finished our upstairs guest bathroom! I wanted to show before and after shots but my external hard drive crashed on me and is being worked on. That is a whole other story! The bathroom looks much better in person... and we still have some work to do on it. We are going to tile it (carpet in bathrooms is sooo stupid!) and paint the cabinets. I want a new vanity/ sink but I think we will hold off on that. I also am getting a new bronze shower rod. So still a lot to do, but here is what we have done so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment