Monday, June 18, 2012

Latest Sewing Projects

I have a new found love of sewing. I love seeing things on Etsy or craft blogs and saying "I could totally make that!" I thought I would share a few of my projects.

Sewing has become my escape. As most of you know the struggle we have been through over the last year and a half, sewing has become the one thing I can do that takes my mind off it all. It all got started when my grandmother left me her sewing machine after her passing away. I have since upgraded machines, but her picture remains on the sewing desk. She is there with me, probably laughing hysterically at my not-so-straight lines. :)
  
My machine and Muner's picture on the right
Burp cloths with matching tie onesie
Girlie Burp Cloths
Burp cloth with matching bowtie onesie
Fun girlie onesies with burp cloths
Camera Strap covers (with pocket for lens cap!)
My camera strap cover


No comments:

Post a Comment