Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's Been A While...

Wow, I can't believe it has been over a month since I last posted. I started a new job and have been so busy I can barely breathe!!! It is going really good though! Also, my camera is beginning to fail me, so it is kind of a pain to take pictures sometimes. Hopefully Santa will do something about that!

We just got back from College Station today. It was my first A&M game to attend. We had SO much fun. We went down on Friday and met up with Matt & Tiffani, and some of Terry's college friends at the Tap, then headed to Northgate. We partied like we were in college again, which was really fun- until Saturday morning :/. Saturday, we got up early and went to the store then
to tailgate. It was FREEZING and raining (as you can see by my frizzy hair!). I officially do not trust meteorologists anymore. They said it was supposed to be around 70 and sunny, and I am pretty sure it didn't get above 60. Besides the cold, we had a blast. Matt & Tiffani had friends coming and it was cool because Tiffani was a Zeta and so were all her friends that came! Anyway, here are a few pics from the weekend. Hopefully my next post will be much sooner than a month- and hopefully I will have more pics.

Terry was so cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment