Married life has treated us amazing. We bought our house in August and have been doing updates to the house since day one! (Actually, the week before we closed we were out in the yard cleaning it up!) Terry and I love to work together on it. We really enjoy doing the yard, which many people find weird. :) I will post pics of the house later this week. We are having a rehearsal dinner in our back yard on April 24 so we have been busy busy trying to get the house ready. I don't think it will ever end, but that's ok because it's fun!
Little Rylie is doing great in the house... she thinks she owns the back yard. We live on the golf course and she does not like those golfers getting anywhere close to our property line! She is our little guard doggie.
Right now we are dogsitting Shelley's doggie, Dixi. She is a good dog too and it is so funny to watch her and Rylie play. Shelley is going to Daytona then Hawaii to check out HPU, so we should have Dixi for about a month. I am sure there will be at least one post later that lists her for sale, but for now we are ok. :)
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment